Sunday, July 27, 2008

busy, busy




Wednesday morning I found myself back at Yarn Garden Knit Shop in Lawrenceville, learning how to knit in the round. I am making a purple cap! And yesterday morning Donna and I met at On the Rocks in Dacula and took the Pearl Cuff Bracelet class. I didn't quite finish my bracelet, but I am determined to finish it before Nathan and I leave for New York on Friday.

The plan for Saturday afternoon was that Donna and I were going to see "Sex and the City" while the boys big and small saw "X-Files" but there were no coinciding showings. So the guys saw their movie while Donna and I went to Jo-Ann Fabrics in Roswell. I bought satin ribbon and rayon cord (and a box to put it all in) so that I can practice kumihimo and supplies to make some more seed bead bracelets.

And now I'm going to do some organizing in the garage...

No comments: