Monday, November 23, 2009

A Week of Thanksgiving, Part 1

I am thankful for Eric and Donna.

Saturday was my brother Eric's birthday. We celebrated at my house with pizza, cake and ice cream and presents. Here are a few snapshots.

Eric's wife Donna lighting the candles

Eric listening to the sweet strains of "Happy Birthday To You"
(Is that pain or pleasure on his face?)

If he had remembered to make a wish, it would have come true...

And now, for your viewing pleasure, here is a video from ThinkGeek featuring one of the amazing gifts I got for Eric, the Electronic Rolling Laughing Monkey.


11 comments:

Carley said...

You were a good sister to take care of celebrating Eric's birthday so nicely. I'm sure it made him happy, too. The video was cute with the rolling monkey. I had looked at the Geek site, but didn't find a wish list on it for him this year. Was disappointed so I may just do gift certificates this year as I never know what to get and our budget is crunched anyway.

Pam said...

I didn't do anything except provide the venue; they brought the pizza, the cake and the ice cream! I found the link to his Think Geek wish list at amazon. I couldn't resist the monkey!

Pat Collins said...

Pam, that's nothing. I have an alarm clock that does that. If you dont turn it off, it falls on the floor and rolls around, making noise.

THAT's obnoxious!

Pam said...

Whoa, Pat. That really IS disturbing!! :)

eric said...

Best blog post yet! :)

Thanks again, we had a great time!

Oh, and Mom, my wish list can always be found at http://wishlist.ericasberry.com :)

Pam said...

Thanks, Eric!! Party again on THURSDAY!! :)

Debra Becht said...

Must have one for the grandbaby. Must have one for the grandbaby. He is my world you know! What a great sis you must be but that doesn't surprise me in the least. You were always, always the best friend a girl could want! Miss you and love you. BIG HUGS!

Pam said...

Debbie, you are STILL the best friend a girl could want. I am planning a trip to Mt. Carmel over the holidays; if you are going to be around, we should try to do lunch or something. It has been too long!

Pam

Carol Burnside said...

Happy (belated) Birthday to Eric!

Cute monkey. :)

Nathan said...

I'm really a nice kid past my rough exterior.

Pam said...

Carol, thanks for stopping by!

Yes, Nathan, you are a softie on the inside!