Wednesday, December 2, 2009

And the winner is...

DEBBIE BECHT!!!

Congratulations! :)

Please e-mail me your address and I will get your autographed copy of Kate Jacobs' Comfort Food in the mail asap!

Thanks to everyone who commented and/or became a follower of my blog last week, and for your support as I finished the last leg of NaNoWriMo. I couldn't have done it without you!

Now, I am playing catch-up--doing all the cleaning, laundry, paperwork and other assorted chores that piled up while I was busy writing. But I have exciting plans for this week-end. Details tomorrow. And I am really looking forward to Christmas. Not that you can tell by the autumn leaves and pilgrims still on display in my house.

One thing at a time...

2 comments:

Debra Becht said...

I'm so excited!! Really! What a fun game this was!

1004 Monica Ct
Haubstadt, IN 47639

And just freeze the darn turkey and order a pizza!

Pam said...

Thanks, Deb! Your book will go in the mail tomorrow! And I think I'll take your advice! ;)