Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holiday Concerts

This week my piano students performed holiday music at area assisted living centers.

12/08/09
Courtyard Gardens Assisted Living Center
Lawrenceville, GA

12/08/09
Sunrise at Webb Ginn Assisted Living Center
Snellville, GA

12/10/09
Brookside Assisted Living Community
Buford, GA

12/10/09
Brookside Assisted Living Community
Buford, GA
(Notice I'm with SANTA CLAUS and MRS. SANTA CLAUS--and they are CELEBRITIES!)

Aren't my piano students an unusually handsome bunch? And I can assure you they played as pretty as they looked.

2 comments:

Debra Becht said...

What a wonderful way to give back with your incredible talent and for students learn the same! Thanks for sharing.

Steph @Red Clay Diaries said...

OOOOO! Me likey the picture! I want I want I want!

The kids had a great time!