Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Anticipation...

I looked forward to this ALL DAY...

Nonni's Decadence Biscotti and a glass of red wine, a writer's best friends

###

I still can't believe that I got a Kindle for Christmas (thanks, Eric!) It took me a long time to decide on a case for it; now that it is here, I can take my new baby everywhere I go.

I waited for this A WHOLE WEEK...

My new pink Kindle cover!! Closed and ready to tuck inside my purse.

Open and ready for reading.

Really, what more does a person need than a Kindle and an awesome pink case?

***

My Kindle cover arrived, and there is Nonni's Decadence Biscotti and red wine on the premises. It doesn't get any better than this.

2 comments:

Carol Burnside said...

OMG, we're TWINS! Seriously. I got the gray Kindle and pick cover for CMas too!!! So far, I just love it. I'm not crazy about reading the PDF books that I'd ordered previously, because you can't adjust the type on them and sometimes they're just too small to deal with, but the newly downloaded books (of which I confess to have overindulged in recently) are easy to read and easy on the eyes. Hubby thought I should get the latest and greatest - meaning the new color Nook, but I didn't want the eyestrain.

Congrats on your Kindle. Enjoy!

Pam said...

Hey Carol, that's awesome! I don't have many books on mine yet, just three books that I had on Kindle for Mac, along with Tamara DeStafano's latest release, and a few titles that are in the public domain, including the new Oprah picks (Charles Dickens) and "Mansfield Park" by Jane Austen. But I love it already!