Saturday, January 22, 2011

Grammar Divas

Today was the snow make-up date for the Georgia Romance Writers January meeting. It was wonderful to see all my writer friends again, and to get some great writing tips from the Grammar Divas.

Darlene & Annie

l-r: Lindy, Pam, Annie, Pamela, Darlene

After the meeting, I had lunch with my blog sisters from Petit Fours and Hot Tamales. (You can read my debut blog post HERE.) Sandy brought signature items for us to enjoy following our meals.


It has been an awesome day. I am feeling motivated, inspired and blessed.

4 comments:

Annie Oortman said...

Hey, girl. Enjoyed meeting you today at the Georgia Romance Writers meeting and sharing some grammar fun!

Pam said...

Hey, Annie! It was a thrill to meet you and Darlene and your seminar was informative and FUN. Thank you so much! I hope to see you again soon!

Pamela Mason said...

I vote for Bryonna to be our official photographer-- that is a good pic of everybody!
Trying to write 'fat-free' is my challenge. Those divas were good at slapping my typing fingers away from 'ubiquitous'.

Pam said...

LOL, Pamela! I love the picture, too. Thanks for your feedback. But I am still quite fond of the word "ubiquitous."