Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My New Gig


I am one of the newest members of Petit Fours and Hot Tamales, a collaborative blog on the theme of writing, with an emphasis on romance (click HERE for the home page). But there's something for everybody at the PFHT website.
  • There are TRAVEL POSTS, like the one last Sunday by author Cara Marsi about her trip to Rome (click HERE).
  • There are BOOK REVIEWS - click HERE for a link to all the reviews that have been posted so far.
  • There are FREE READS - click HERE to find short stories and group novels written by the PFHT bloggers.
  • There are CONTESTS - this month marks the group's second anniversary; to celebrate, there are giveaways almost every day. Who can't use a gift card to Starbucks or her favorite bookstore?
My first post will appear on Friday, January 21st; ! I hope you all will come and visit. If you leave a comment, you will be entered in a drawing for a $10 Amazon gift card. More important, you will make me feel like a celebrity. Thank you for your support!

4 comments:

Walt M said...

That is a great group to join. I'll look for it tomorrow.

Pam said...

Hi Walt! But I do have one teensy correction; my post will appear on FRIDAY, January 21st - not tomorrow, as I stated in my original blog post, which has been revised. So please come visit PFHT on FRIDAY! Thanks for your support! :-)

Bryonna Nobles said...

Congratulations, Pam! That's exciting. Petit Fours and Hot Tamales is a great blog and I look forward to seeing what you have to say on it. :D

Pam said...

Thanks, Bryonna! I know I'm following in some pretty big footsteps. I'm just going to be myself, and hope for the best!