Sunday, January 9, 2011

Preparing for the Snowpocalypse

I gave my brother Eric his afghan this afternoon. I think he likes it.

It's true love.

Afterwards, his wife SeDonna and I went to her local bead shop. SeDonna is officially my sister-in-law but she is really my soul sister. The weatherman is predicting two to four inches of snow in my area tomorrow night and Monday. Most folks in metro Atlanta are stocking up on bread and milk; we stocked up on beading supplies.

My purchases: beads, leather, and silver.

I am going to be making lots of new additions to my Etsy store over the next few days. Watch for them!

2 comments:

Eric Asberry said...

Thanks to you, I was able to avoid hypothermia today. And so was Lucy.

Pam said...

I finished your afghan just in the nick of time, didn't I? ;-)