Thursday, February 17, 2011

Giving Back

This week, I took my piano students out into the community.

Tuesday night
Sunrise at Webb Gin Assisted Living Center
Lawrenceville, GA

Wednesday night
Courtyard Gardens Assisted Living Center
Lawrenceville, GA

Thursday night
Garden Plaza Assisted Living Center
Lawrenceville, GA

I am extremely proud of everyone who participated. As you can see, the kids looked fabulous; as you can imagine, they played beautifully. Not only did they share their musical talent; they also gave of themselves, mingling with the residents at the conclusion of each concert, shaking hands and giving and receiving hugs.

It was a great way to celebrate the conclusion of piano festival. I have the best job in the world. And I work with the best students on the planet.

No comments: