Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My TBR Pile

That's short for "to be read."

I'm not sure what this says about me, but I am actively reading six books right now.

These are the old-fashioned, paper and ink books in the stack next to my bed.
  1. Waking Up in the Land of Glitter by Kathy Cano-Murillo
  2. Escaping Into the Open by Elizabeth Berg
  3. Life Makeovers by Cheryl Richardson
  4. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
And these are queued up in my Kindle.
  1. Blessing in Disguise by Tamara DeStefano
  2. Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
Actually, I am reading seven books, if you count Teacher Man by Frank McCourt, which I am listening to, read by the author, on CD in my car.

Of course, there are many more books in my library, both paper and ink and on my Kindle, waiting to take the place of these six. It will take me all of 2011 to properly get through Life Makeovers and The Happiness Project, but I will probably finish the rest all at once; that's usually the way it goes.

Quality bookmarks are essential.

What is in your TBR pile?

2 comments:

Pamela Mason said...

Hey! Have you been to the Kindle lending site yet?
My TBR: Dan Brown's The Symbol
The Eyre Affair
Muse Therapy
The Year She Fell
The Secrets of Economic Indicators
How to Shop for Free
The Apothecary's Daughter
Love on a Dime
Romeo Romeo
Happily Ever After

I could go on and on....

Pam said...

Not yet, Pamela. It seems I have enough to read without borrowing anything. ;-) Thanks for sharing your list. I'll have to check these out!