Friday, April 29, 2011

Beading, Writing and Arithmetic



I'm beading again! Motivated by a custom order I promised would be ready this afternoon and eager to try out my new craft space, I put together a pink and white pearl necklace and matching earrings first thing this morning. My customer was pleased, and ordered another bracelet, necklace and earring set and requested a necklace and earrings to go with a Christmas bracelet she purchased last year. Before I start those, though, I am going to create some new pieces for my Etsy store with the goal of adding one new item every day. I am well stocked with beads and findings and have many, many ideas I can hardly wait to implement. If you have never visited before, I hope you will stop by (click HERE).

Also, I donated some of my handcrafted jewelry to Brenda Novak's Annual Auction for the cure of diabetes.  Part of the Blog Bounty with the Petit Fours and Hot Tamales, all items contributed by my amazing PFHT blog sisters, you can find my pieces HERE. Bidding starts May 1st; don't miss this opportunity to win some great items geared for both readers and writers.  

* * *

What about the writing and the arithmetic? I added 694 words to my novel revision this afternoon, for a grand total of 2,688. I'm going to have to work hard this weekend if I am going to meet my goal of 10,000 words by the next ROW80 check-in on Sunday. But I think I can!

7 comments:

S.M. Carrière said...

You totally can! Cheering you on from the sidelines!

SAIDFRAZ said...

Yay! Glad to hear you're beading again. I'm one step closer to scrapping again, just picked up 75 photos of Ian's Japan trip. Good luck writing to your goal.

Anita said...

How fun! I love crafts. :) Good luck w/the project.

Julee J. Adams said...

Yes, you can meet your goals! Love the charm. I haven't beaded since the end of Feb., so I promise to be inspired by you on this too. Carry on and keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the new stuff!

Pam Asberry said...

Hey Anon -
I hope to get some new pieces listed this evening! Thanks for stopping by.
Pam

Pam Asberry said...

S.M., thank you! I'm cheering for you, too!
Sherri, I look forward to seeing your pages.
Anita, thank you! What kind of crafts do you do?
Julee, I can't wait to see your creations!