Friday, April 1, 2011

Follow Friday Online Writers' Blog Hop


Welcome to my first ever Follow Friday Online Writers' Blog Hop!

TODAY'S FEATURED QUESTION:

Some people like to do it in the office. Others prefer it in bed. Some people like it on the dining room table. Get your mind out of the gutter! I'm asking where you like to write!

MY ANSWER:

My favorite place to write is propped up in my bed, back against a layer of pillows, laptop across my legs, a hot cup of coffee or a glass of pinot noir and a bowl of Dove dark chocolates by my side. Ah!

Elizabeth Sharp of SomeSharpWords started this blog hop. So if you're a writer and want to participate, join in! Not sure if you qualify? Well, if you have a blog to add, guess what, you're a writer. Click the quill logo above to join the fun and view the spotlight writer, Liz Schulte from Bat Country, and her answer to this week's featured question. Here are the rules to follow:
  • Follow this blog (required).
  • Follow Elizabeth's blog, the originator of this hop.
  • Follow the featured author of the week.
  • Copy the image code on SomeSharpWords (Elizabeth's blog) and paste it in your blog. Add your link while you're there, too.
  • Copy and paste the rules to the blog hop, as well as this week's question.Answer the question.
  • Follow, follow, follow! Network, connect, make a community! We love talking to our followers and replying to your comments.
  • If someone stops by, says "hi," and follows you, the polite thing to do is to follow back.
  • Comment here; introduce yourself. You just might find a new follower or two.
Happy blog hopping, everyone!

15 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Hi Pam! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I'm here to do the same. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Gabrielle Bisset

Pam Asberry said...

Greetings, Gabrielle! I hope you will visit often. :-)

D.P. Robinson said...

Hi!!!!

Thank you so much for your kind words about the poem! Being single is a trip, but I have learned to enjoy every moment of it and not worry about what my family and coupled friends think! LOL deep down inside they wish they had the freedom I have and it kills them that they don't. I like your blog its realy nice. I will make sure to follow and continue coming back for updates!

Pam Asberry said...

Thanks, Dia! I think you have found the secret to happiness: live your life, be true to yourself, and don't worry about what anybody else thinks! Thanks for the follow; "see" you again soon!

Lizzie's Blog said...

Hey Pam! It is nice to meet you. I can't wait to get to know you better. Happy writing!

frankdrury said...

Glad you enjoyed the excerpt from my novel AN EMPTY SKY. I hope you get a chance to read the book! It is available on Kindle for $3.99 or in trade paperback through Amazon for about $9.50

Shirley said...

Thanks for the follow, which I am gladly returning! You have great content here! Keep writing and hope you feel better soon!

Belinda said...

Hi Pam! That sounds like pure HEAVEN! I do pretty much the same thing except I have either ice cold water or Coke Zero by my bed. I have a desk that my hubby especially bought for me to write on but it does a much better job holding my piles of laundry and books. It looks fulfilled so whom I to mess with it *grins*

Wanted to say thanks for visiting my page the last few posts. I appreciate your support! Enjoy your weekend.

Writings Of A Dreamer

Janet B Taylor said...

This is my first blog hop, and it's pretty cool. Great to meet you!

Janet B Taylor
http://www.janetbtaylor.com/

~ Wolfe said...

Careful with that bowl of chocolates, I might steal some! "Dove" and "dark" are two of the best descriptors for chocolate.

Happy Friday!

Pam Asberry said...

Welcome to Lizzie, Frank, Shirley, Belinda, Janet and Wolfe! I hope to see you back again soon!

Sakura Sandra said...

Hi there! Thanks for finding me and thanks for the compliments too! I haven't even done my FF/hop for the week, so I guess you found me on an old one, but I'm so glad you did. :) I just followed you back and I look forward to reading your posts.

-Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

Pam Asberry said...

Thanks for stopping by, Sandra! Yes, I think I found you on last week's blog hop. I hope you like what you see here and that you will come back and visit again soon. Have a great weekend!

unstoppablestart said...

This really is a great idea. Count me in for next Friday! - Lindy

Pam Asberry said...

Yay, Lindy!! :-)