Friday, April 22, 2011

Hoppin' Down the Blog Trail



This week's question:
For me, one of the most useful tools in my writing arsenal is Urban Dictionary. What is your most referred to website for your writing?

You know how you can't eat just one potato chip? Well, it's almost impossible for me to cite just one website. I read dozens of blogs; I google all day long; I use the online dictionary and thesaurus. When I find a treasure, I share it with you. But I never miss Kristen Lamb's posts; her blog is a virtual treasure chest of information, both on the craft and the business of writing. So there you have it.

* * *

Elizabeth Sharp of SomeSharpWords started this blog hop. So if you're a writer and want to participate, join in! Not sure if you qualify? Well, if you have a blog to add, guess what, you're a writer. Click the quill logo above to join the fun and view the spotlight writer, Liz Schulte from Bat Country, and her answer to this week's featured question. Here are the rules to follow:
  • Follow this blog (required).
  • Follow Elizabeth Sharp, the originator of this hop.
  • Follow the featured author of the week, Michelle Ferguson of Michelle Ferguson Books.
  • Go to SomeSharpWords and copy the image code there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you're there, too.
  • Copy and paste the rules in your post, as well as this week's question.
  • Answer the question.
  • Follow, follow, follow! Network, connect, make a community! We love talking to our followers and replying to your comments.
  • If someone stops by, says "hi," and follows you, the polite thing to do is to follow back.
  • Comment here; introduce yourself. You just might find a new follower or two.

8 comments:

Julee J. Adams said...

I checked out Lamb's blog on your recommendation and really liked it too. Hope you check out the two (actually three) I referenced. Have a super weekend!

Lizzie's Blog said...

Kristin Lamb is a good one. I like her site.

Pam Asberry said...

Julee, I'm on my way! Lizzie, thanks for visiting!

Larissa said...

Thanks so much for the follow! I returned the favor.

Pam Asberry said...

Thanks, Larissa! I hope you'll come back soon!

Bluestocking Mum said...

Hello Pam

I'll have to check out Kristin's blog.

I've been constantly referring to a forum site all about Sheffield - an industrial city in the UK and it's been v valuable for researching my current WIP.

Very pleased to have found your blog and look forward to following your posts and writing.

warm wishes
Debbie
x

Pam Asberry said...

You are welcome, Debbie! Thank you for following me.

Anonymous said...

Great site. A lot of useful information here. I’m sending it to some friends!