* * *
On a happier note, it is Follow Friday.
This week's question:
Shakespeare asked, "What's in a name?" But we all know better. So let's talk about names - specifically, our blogs' names. How did you come up with yours?
Honestly? It came to me in a dream. And it reflects my reality. Indeed, sometimes it's cloudy, and sometimes it's clear. Just like my question about my income taxes. It's clear that I am going to owe the government money. It's cloudy how I am going to pay the bill.
* * *
Elizabeth Sharp of SomeSharpWords started this blog hop. So if you're a writer and want to participate, join in! Not sure if you qualify? Well, if you have a blog to add, guess what, you're a writer. Click the quill logo above to join the fun and view the spotlight writer, Liz Schulte from Bat Country, and her answer to this week's featured question. Here are the rules to follow:
- Follow this blog (required).
- Follow Elizabeth Sharp, the originator of this hop.
- Follow the featured author of the week.
- Go to SomeSharpWords and copy the image code there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you're there, too.
- Copy and paste the rules in your post, as well as this week's question.
- Answer the question.
- Follow, follow, follow! Network, connect, make a community! We love talking to our followers and replying to your comments.
- If someone stops by, says "hi," and follows you, the polite thing to do is to follow back.
- Comment here; introduce yourself. You just might find a new follower or two.