Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Writer Wednesday



Busy day. I added 1744 words to my novel revision for a grand total so far of 13, 551. My confidence is growing with every word I write. I am learning things about my characters I didn't know before; my story is taking new twists and turns. Am I having fun yet? DEFINITELY.

Also, I am blogging at #amwriting today. Click HERE to read my post. If you have time, create an account and become a part of the community. It is a great place to find inspiration and connect with other writers.

And now I am off to rehearse some two-piano music with a colleague in preparation for her upcoming recital, followed by several hours of piano teaching. Life is good.

As always, thank you for your encouragement and support!

8 comments:

Melissa Marsh said...

Well done on the editing! That is my favorite part of the writing process... :-)

Pam Asberry said...

I think it might be becoming mine too, Melissa! Which is why I need to hurry up and finish it; otherwise, I might just keep editing it forever, and never again have to experience the pain of writing a first draft! :-)

S.M. Carrière said...

I am envious. I really dislike editing! I wish I could like it, but... ugh!

Pam Asberry said...

I didn't like it at first, S.M. But I can really see how it is improving my book. So now I am getting into it. It's kinda weird. :-)

Pauline Barclay said...

Whow well done on the word count, you have reminded me that I should be writing...but sometimes it's more fun reading lovely Blogs! Have a great day :)

Pam Asberry said...

Thank you, Pauline! Now, get back to work! :-)

B Snow said...

I love that picture of you! So intense!! :D

Pam Asberry said...

Thanks, B! :-)