I have had my nose to the grindstone this week. I've been very productive and I'm proud of my accomplishments but days spent writing, beading, reading, going to the gym and running errands do not make for interesting blog material.
Sweet Blog Award to the rescue! Both Laila Knight and Ashley Nixon presented me with this award recently - thank you, ladies! The requirements for acceptance are as follows:
1. Link back to the giver.
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
3. Award it to five other bloggers and let them know.
Simple, right? So here are seven things about me.
1. I am addicted to Words With Friends. (Wanna play with me? My username is pianoteacherpam.)
2. When I was in college, I slapped a guy for kissing me without permission. He sent me a dozen red roses and a note of apology the next day.
3. I almost quit piano lessons over The Song of the Volga Boatman and Turkey in the Straw. But eventually I mastered both pieces and can play them to this day.
4. I have never been to Ikea.
5. I don't wear a lot of make-up but I rarely go out of the house without putting on at least tinted moisturizer, blush, eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss.
6. If I could live in sundresses and flip-flops, I would.
7. I love going to Waffle House for breakfast, watching people and chatting with the servers. My favorite meal is cheese and eggs and grits and raisin toast with apple butter. With coffee, of course.
So there you have it. And since I think you're ALL sweet, I can't decide which five of you to pass the award on to. So if you want it, just say the word, and it's yours! Otherwise, feel free to share a random fact or two about yourself in today's comments!
* * *
Be sure to come back on Friday to find out about the Freedom Giveaway Blog Hop - an opportunity for you to get to know some other bloggers and win some great prizes! See you then!