Friday, August 26, 2011

Scrapbook Cabin

I am spending the weekend at the Scrapbook Cabin, nestled in the mountains of Ellijay, Georgia. I arrived just in time for dinner tonight and am finally getting ready to settle in and work on some pages.

Jennifer is in charge of the margaritas.
I am sure I will have many tales to tell by the end of the retreat. But I may not be able to blog about them. After all, there are rules to follow here.


I'll be back on Sunday. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

Denise said...

With J mixing there's no telling what will happen.

KendallGrey said...

I am *totally* jealous! I love scrapbooking and have thought about planning a weekend like that with my friends. This makes me want to do it even more. Have a GREAT time!

Pam Asberry said...

Denise, Jennifer and I were the last ones to bed last night - I mean, this morning... ;-)

Pam Asberry said...

Go for it, Kendall. Apparently there are other places similar to this but closer to home. You won't be sorry!

Tami Brothers said...

I'm a huge scrapbook fiend!!! This sounds like a ton of fun, Pam. Definitely can't wait to see pictures.

Have fun!

Tami

Julee J. Adams said...

How fun! I got a scrapbook case with a built in cart that I use for beading and cross-stitch stuff when I travel. Don't get me wrong, I have a bunch of pages done, some fancy, some not, in various scrapbooks, but it's a hobby that seems to have gone by the wayside.
Glad you got to have a great time!

Pam Asberry said...

Turned out I didn't take any more pictures, Tami. But I will share a couple of pages later this week.

Pam Asberry said...

I have spent years collecting supplies but doing very little scrapbooking, Julee. But I think that is going to change after this weekend. Like everything else, I have to find a way to incorporate it into my daily routine. Wish me luck!