Monday, September 26, 2011

Blogging, blogging, everywhere

Conversation cut and pasted from my oldest son's Facebook wall:

* * * * *
Josh Geyer


My mom sure has a lot of blogs....

 ·  · September 14 at 6:31am · Privacy:

* * * * * 

I guess it's true. Anyway, today I am blogging at #amwriting about filling the creative well and at Writers Li.P.P. with a countdown to Georgia Romance Writers Moonlight & Magnolias Conference. And if you missed my post here yesterday, I hope you will check it out and comment. The sand is shifting under my feet. It's a great feeling.

2 comments:

Sarah Allen said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing :) Made me smile. Best of luck with the blogging...all of it ;)

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Pam Asberry said...

Thank you, Sarah. Right back atcha! :-)