Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Midweek Check-In

It may be unusually quiet here on my blog, but life has been anything but boring for me recently.
  • My dog developed a urinary tract infection, necessitating a trip to the vet and a twice-daily shoving of a pill down his throat. (Good Karma.)
  • My car needed service (and two front tires and a new battery, apparently).
  • I judged a piano festival last Saturday and will be judging another one this week-end.
  • I had a performance at my local piano teacher's association this morning, requiring extra practice and rehearsal time (click HERE to listen to a professional recording of one of our selections).
  • I am putting the finishing touches on my presentation for the state music teacher's conference next weekend.
  • I am gathering my thoughts for NaNoWriMo, reading books and blogs to get a better handle on what I need to do in terms of plotting my project before November 1st gets here, looking forward to the big kick-off in Atlanta on Sunday night.
All this in addition to my regularly scheduled life of piano teaching, child rearing, and cooking and cleaning.

Okay, not so much cleaning.

Please come back on Friday for a couple of book reviews and more about my plans for NaNoWriMo. In the meantime, please visit Writers Li.P.P. (click HERE) where I am sharing some of my favorite Halloween memories AND your opportunity to win our first-ever costume contest. Check it out! 

2 comments:

S.M. Carrière said...

Wow! You have been busy!

Pam Asberry said...

Yes, I have! And things are really going to get interesting in about six hours! ;-)