Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday, Monday

Showgirls Pam Asberry & Lindy Chaffin Start.
Available to provide entertainment at your next event.  NOT!
The Moonlight & Magnolias Conference was everything I hoped it would be and more. I intended to blog every day from the hotel, but my internet connection was slow and unreliable and after getting kicked off mid-post several times I ditched that plan. However, I took lots of pictures and made pages and pages of notes, so I have much to share over the course of the week ahead.

First, though, I need to finish unpacking and sorting through the piles of books and promotional materials I brought home from the conference and get Thursday's Petit Fours and Hot Tamales post in the queue (click HERE to see Tami Brothers' thoughtful post on women's friendship today). In the meantime, I hope you will pop over to Writers Li.P.P. (click HERE) and check out my latest insights on time management. It's quite a departure from what you have read here before. Let me know what you think.

8 comments:

Denise said...

Love the photo. You two look so cute and like you're having lots of fun!

Pam Asberry said...

We had a BLAST. I love M&M!

Lindy said...

I love that we gave each other permission to use photos. Ha! What a joy!

Pam Asberry said...

Hugs and kisses, Lindy! :-)

Julee J. Adams said...

Love that you're having silly fun! Have I mentioned how great that dress looks on you? Commented on PFHT and look forward to hearing more of your experiences.

Pam Asberry said...

I have lots of silly fun, Julee! And thank for commenting on my dress. It was my birthday present to myself, a Jones New York treasure from Ross Dress For Less. :-) I'll pop over to PFHT and see what you had to say; I'm still working on my post for Thursday!

Tami Brothers said...

THANK YOU for mentioning my post. I really do appreciate it.

AND you guys do look awesome. I LOVE seeing fun pictures like this.

Tami

Cheap Flights said...

The key to planning a great Sydney holiday is to plan ahead as Flights to Sydney are available at very cheap rates with us.