|What are you waiting for?|
1. Spend a summer in France.
2. Spend a week in New York City; see the sights; attend a Broadway play.
3. Cruise to Alaska.
4. Vacation in Hawaii.
5. Go on a walking tour of Ireland.
6. Vacation in England/Scotland/Wales.
7. Spend a summer in the Mediterranean: Greece, Spain, Italy.
8. See Australia and New Zealand.
9. Go to Africa.
10. See the Grand Canyon.
11. Set foot in all 50 states.
12. See the Great Wall of China.
13. Visit Egypt.
14. Spend a summer driving across the United States, coast to coast, with no itinerary.
15. Return to Nantucket.
16. Visit Los Angeles.
17. Cruise through the Panama Canal.
18. Go on a cruise with my parents, children, and brother and sister-in-law.
19. Go on a cruise with Pat.
20. Do the Southern Caribbean cruise itinerary on Carnival Cruise Line.
21. See the Rockettes Christmas Show in New York City.
22. Attend Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
23. Be in the audience of the David Letterman show.
24. Drink a beer at Oktoberfest in Munich.
25. Attend a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater in Colorado.
26. Walk with the Sweet Potato Queens in the St. Patrick's Day parade in Jackson, Mississippi.
27. Attend my 40th high school reunion.
28. Read all of Jane Austen's novels.
29. Read War and Peace.
30. Finish, revise and polish my first novel.
31. Find a publisher for my novel.
32. Become a New York Times bestselling author.
33. Sign my book at an autograph session.
34. Have an article published in a national magazine.
35. Speak at a writing conference.
36. Attend a national writing conference.
RANDOM & MISCELLANEOUS
37. Get a tattoo.
38. Review my French and speak it fluently.
39. Learn Spanish conversationally.
40. Learn shag dancing.
41. Bowl a 200+ game.
42. Speak in front of 1000 people.
43. Fly first class.
44. Serve on a jury.
45. Be an extra in a film.
46. Stop biting my fingernails.
47. Weigh 110 pounds.
48. Overcome water phobia and become a strong swimmer.
49. Start a running program.
50. Go parasailing.
51. Go sky diving.
52. Go up in a hot air balloon.
53. Walk/run a half-marathon.
54. Go snow skiing.
55. Swim with dolphins.
HOME & HEARTH:
56. Get rid of everything I don't absolutely need or love.
57. Own a house at the beach (might be on a lake, might be on the ocean - doesn't matter as long as it's someplace warm).
58. Make it my dream home.
59. Establish an herb garden.
60. Plant an Eastern red cedar tree.
61. Keep chickens.
62. Get a kitten and name it Panzer.
63. Master Chopin's Scherzo in B-Flat Minor.
64. Master Mozart's Piano Concerto, K. 466, and perform it with an orchestra.
65. Learn how to play the hammered dulcimer.
66. Learn how to play the mandolin.
67. Write a song (piano and lyrics).
68. Sing karaoke in public.
69. Play in a music ensemble.
70. Own a grand piano.
71. Own a sexy car.
72. Own an iPad.
73. Crochet a granny square afghan.
74. Knit a pair of socks.
75. Knit a sweater.
76. Make a scrapbook photo album for each of my children.
77. Make a scrapbook album Book Of Me.
78. Organize my loose recipes/compile a family cookbook.
79. Make lye soap.
80. Make divinity.
81. Take a cake decorating class.
82. Go to pastry school.
83. Make memory quilts for my family.
84. Write a will.
85. Pay off my credit cards.
86. Achieve financial peace.
PIE IN THE SKY:
87. Fall madly in love with Mr. Right.
88. Have the wedding of my dreams.
Have you written your bucket list?