Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Day After Christmas


Congratulations to KATHY MERKEL for being selected as the winner of Joseph Akins' CD A Piano Christmas. And thanks to everyone who participated in the Thankful for the Holidays Blog Hop.

I am having a wonderful holiday, throughly enjoying all the bounty of the season - gifts, food, family and friends. And I have a belated Christmas gift for you, my readers: a sample of my fiction writing! Click HERE to read Chapter 6 of The Undercover Librarian, this year's Petit Fours and Hot Tamales group novel. Leave a comment at the end of my post there for a chance to win a $5 Amazon gift card. Leave a comment at the end of this post for another chance to win. And if you want to start at the very beginning of the story, click HERE.

I hope you will have as much fun reading and we did writing. I am looking forward to your feedback!

2 comments:

Michele Stefanides said...

I've been waiting for things to quiet down around here so I can read the story from start to finish. That time is here! Off I go.

Pam Asberry said...

I'm on pins and needles here, Michele; are you enjoying the story so far?