Friday, March 9, 2012

Everything's coming up roses


Life is so good right now, I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming.

No, I haven't met anyone. Money hasn't started falling in the sky. I don't have a publishing contract. I'm working harder than I've ever worked before. But all of a sudden wonderful, unbidden opportunities are falling into my lap. I'm not sure how it all fits into the big picture. But I'm not saying no to anything.

Wednesday night, for example, a girlfriend called me and invited me to join her on a weekend adventure. We are leaving in just a few minutes. I will tell you all about it when I get back. Next weekend, I will be heading to Pensacola to a writer's conference I had given up on attending. Details will follow. And I might be going on an all-expenses-paid trip to Tahiti in June. Tahiti! A place I never even dared dream of visiting.

So I'm going to keep reviewing my goals, writing those affirmations, meditating on my word of the year. And trust that wonderful things will keep happening.

* * *

I'll be back Sunday night or Monday morning.  Meanwhile, I'm also blogging today over at Petit Fours and Hot Tamales (click HERE) with a progress report on my half marathon training. I hope you will pop over and say hello.


6 comments:

Leslie K. said...

Great news!

Julee J. Adams said...

I'm so relieved things are turning around, while I'm knocking on wood. Hope you get to do all this traveling. We'll actually get to take a vacay this year too.

Pam Asberry said...

Thanks, Leslie! :-)

Pam Asberry said...

Thanks, Julee! Where are you planning to go?

S.M. Carrière said...

There is only one thing that can be said at a time like this:

YAY!

That is all.

(Also, much love!)

Pam Asberry said...

Right back atcha, S.M.! :-)