Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jerk Curry Chicken

Jerk Curry Chicken with Jasmine Rice
We have a new addition to our family favorite recipes; click HERE for a list of ingredients and instructions. I followed the recipe to the letter, except I was unable to find the "Ocho Rios" brand jerk-curry seasoning so I substituted Kroger brand jerk seasoning. 
Jerk chicken, white potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots and onions simmering in a spicy broth.
Served on a bed of jasmine rice with a green salad alongside
Topped with Thousand Island dressing like they do in the Caribbean.
 this was a hearty and satisfying meal. 
I asked Nathan to rate the dish. He gave it 5.6 stars. Out of 5.
Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

It was totally awesome! I'll have to try it myself :)

Pam Asberry said...

Thanks for being one of the guinea pigs, Natalie! I'm glad you liked it! :-)