Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Peachtree Road Race Runner Jewelry

I am working on a new line of jewelry for my Etsy store: pendants, bracelets and earrings for runners. Such pieces provide extra incentive during training and make a sweet reward for completing a hard-earned goals.

Tomorrow I am running in the Peachtree Road Race in downtown Atlanta. This 10K event takes place every fourth of July and is an Atlanta institution. In celebration, I created two special new pieces for my shop.

Sterling Silver Peachtree Road Race 10K Runner Pendant.
"10K" hand stamped on a sterling silver disc.
The red, white and blue Swarovski crystal charm and silver plated pewter star add patriotic touches.
Sterling Silver Peachtree Road Race 10K Runner Bracelet.
Sterling silver alphabet beads, round beads and clasp, silver plated pewter spacers and stars, and red, white and blue Swarovski crystals make a festive combination. Sized to order.
I am very excited about these new items and plan to offer 5K, 10K, 13.1 and 26.2 options in various color combinations. I hope you will visit my site often and check out the latest additions. And if you don't see what you want, just ask! I enjoy doing custom orders, too.

3 comments:

S.M. Carrière said...

They're lovely, Pam!

Tami Brothers said...

These are pretty, Pam! I hope all went well with the race. You are inspiring. :)

Tami

Pam Asberry said...

Thank you, S.M. and Tami! I finished the race and enjoyed wearing my new jewelry. Win! Win! :-)