Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dream Pendant

We often forget our dreams so speedily; if we cannot catch them as they are passing out the door, we never set eyes on them again.
~ William Hazlitt 

Dream Pendant. 
Dreams play an valuable role to our health and well-being. They help us deal deal with stress, recharge our minds and bodies, and expand our creative potentials by bringing thoughts from our subconscious minds to our conscious minds. I've been contemplating the importance of dreams to my waking life lately; naturally, this has influenced my jewelry making. Here is the Dream Pendant I finished this evening. I made the word portion of the pendant back in April (click HERE) and added a few charms tonight for interest. The feather is symbolic of a Native American dream catcher; the key represents my desire to unlock the meanings of my dreams. I am looking forward to wearing my new pendant tomorrow and keeping this intention close to my heart.

3 comments:

Julee J. Adams said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

S.M. Carrière said...

Very pretty!

Pam Asberry said...

Thanks, Julee & S.M.! I must say I enjoyed wearing my pendant today. And perhaps creating it with intention is making a difference. I remembered bits of four separate dreams I had in the wee hours of this morning and recorded them in my dream journal. :-)