Monday, December 3, 2012

Last First Date


For the past several years, the Petit Fours and Hot Tamales bloggers have joined forces to give their supporters a free read during the holiday season. This year, our offering is an anthology of short stories entitled Seasons and Seashells. Scheduled to run December 17-28, each of our stories tells of a beginning and an ending and features seashells in various contexts.

"Our" stories? Yes, my short story Last First Date is a part of the anthology. And I am pleased to announce that the entire collection is currently available in various e-book reading formats at Smashwords (click HERE). Best of all, Seasons and Seashells is FREE! I hope you will download your digital copy immediately, and then share it with your friends everywhere. And let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Congratulations on seeing a story in print. I hope you have many downloads!

Pam Asberry said...

Thanks, Libby! This really is a thrill for me! :-)