Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Thing A Day

Crazy Cluster Black Beaded Earrings
My sweet sister-in-law SeDonna came over on Friday to bead with me. Except as is often the case when we get together, hours flew by with no beading accomplished. In our defense, we both have busy lives and we don't get to see each other very often. So we had a lot of catching up to do!

But we also have hefty stashes of supplies and patterns, along with huge appetites for buying and trying new ideas. So we came up with a challenge for each other. We agreed to make "a thing a day" for the next thirty days using materials and ideas we already have whenever possible. We are up to Day 4 already; pictured above is my "thing" for today. These earrings were tons of much fun to make and they are even more fun to wear. Now I want to make them in lots of different colors and combinations, so I have an excuse to buy more seed beads. Just twenty-six more days to wait!

4 comments:

Denise Stewart said...

Love these...may be my favorites. Can't wait to see them in person.

Steven Heath said...

These are lovely! I'd proudly wear them!

Pam Asberry said...

I wore them yesterday, Denise, to rave reviews. I wish crystals would fit on the jump rings; I would love to make a "diamond" pair to match my tiara... ;-)

Pam Asberry said...

LOL, Steve! That's good to know! :-)