Friday, April 19, 2013

I finally did it

KG-2
This afternoon I bought myself a grand piano.

It was love at first sight and then some. Not just a pretty face, this beautiful instrument has heart and soul. It will be pure joy to realize its depths.

It's shiny but it's not brand new. And I had to take out a loan to pay for it.

But I am convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that I made the right decision. As a matter of fact, I have been asking myself why I didn't take the plunge sooner.

Stupid fear.

Delivery is scheduled for next Thursday.

Life will never be the same.

2 comments:

S.M. Carrière said...

Wonderful! That's awesome news. I'm sure you did the right thing. These decisions are often scary, but they work out in the end. I am so thrilled for you.

Pam Asberry said...

Thank you so much, S.M.!