Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Georgia Renaissance Festival

Yesterday my pal Shawn and I went to the Georgia Renaissance Festival.


We watched the Zucchini Brothers juggle,



dined on roasted turkey legs,

Yum!
and did a bit of shopping.

Copper dragonfly for the garden. 
Wire wrapped ear cuff.
Gardenia scented lotion candle.
I even found my knight in shining armor.
As close as I'm likely to get, anyway.
It was a wonderful way to spend my Memorial Day holiday, wandering the sunny grounds with no to-do lists or deadlines, surrounded by fun-loving people dressed in period costumes, visiting with the artisans and admiring their wares, getting the 99 days of summer off to a joyous start.

See you again next year!
How did you celebrate Memorial Day?

1 comment:

S.M. Carrière said...

I would really love to go to a Renaissance festival! I'm very envious!