Monday, October 28, 2013

The Last Drops of Summer

Natural Bridge, Aruba
I just got home from an eight-day exotic southern Caribbean cruise. My son, whom I affectionately refer to as Rock Star, and I had the pleasure of visiting Grand Turk, La Romana, Curacao and Aruba. I look forward to sharing some photos and experiences with you soon. In the meantime, I hope you will stop by Petit Fours and Hot Tamales where I shared my recipe for elderberry tonic (click HERE). I am hoping that the elderberry syrup will help keep me healthy this winter and that my bright, sunny Caribbean memories will help keep me warm - at least on the inside - on the dark, cold days ahead.

5 comments:

Julee J. Adams said...

Great memories, I'm sure! Look forward to more pictures and take care of yourself. Do get some sleep, K?

Pam Asberry said...

As a wise man once said, "I'll sleep when I'm dead," Julee! LOL!

Dan said...

Excellent picture. Looks like you were enjoying it all very much. Looking forward to more pictures.

Pam Asberry said...

I am slammed this week but I'll get to it as soon as possible, Dan!

Anonymous said...

"You don't need another human being to make your life complete...but let's be honest...having your wounds kissed by someone who doesn't see them as disasters in your soul, but cracks to put their love into, is the most calming thing is this world." - Emery Allen