Friday, October 31, 2014

NaNoWriMo Eve

'Twas the night before NaNoWriMo and all through the house...
~ with apologies to Clement C. Moore
The laundry is caught up; the house is vacuumed and dusted and the bathrooms are clean. I went for a walk, practiced the piano and had lunch with my middle child. I made six pairs of earrings and created a listing on Etsy; then I went to the grocery store and stocked up on coffee, wine, chocolate and my favorite biscotti.

Why? Because November is National Novel Writing Month. Which means that for the next thirty days I will be a writing fool, joining the hundreds of thousands of participants worldwide working towards the goal of writing a 50,000-word novel by 11:59 PM on November 30. Click HERE to find out more.

Now I'm in my pajamas and settled in to put the finishing touches on my character sketches and outline. At midnight, I will start writing. NaNoWriMo, here I come!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!! :)

Only a few hours to go - have you got your novel planned?

Pam Asberry said...

Yes, I do! Just a little more than an hour and I can start writing!

S.M. Carrière said...

You can do it!
*waves pompoms*